Are you ready for Bloomsday?
Maybe you can’t make it to Dublin by Thursday, but I bet there’s a copy of Ulysses at your library just waiting for you to check it out.
This is that ONE book that no one ever reads that I can say I have read. It was 3 years ago, and I barely understood it, and remember very little, but I powered through and read it. (Natch, I was only required to read five chapters for a class.)
Bloomsday in Dublin, here I come!!
- louann7766 likes this
- kppearl reblogged this from vintageanchorbooks
- theeradicator likes this
- belishabeacons likes this
- theroundandthelovely reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan
- theroundandthelovely likes this
- iamlittlei likes this
- jholz reblogged this from girlwithalessonplan and added:
- girlwithalessonplan reblogged this from elsi and added:
- zaiga reblogged this from elsi
- elsi reblogged this from vintageanchorbooks and added:
- caelifax reblogged this from vintageanchorbooks and added:
- caelifax likes this
- vanityferal likes this
- overlookpress reblogged this from vintageanchorbooks and added:
- mightyflynn likes this
- vintageanchorbooks posted this